Attn: Jac

Posted by Ray | Posted on 1:25 AM

As I do not have a Twitter, this is the only place appropriate for a short message dedicated to you that everyone else gets to read too.

Your strength and courage is what I find lovely about you. There is this boldness that permeates from the way you carry yourself, that I find lacking in myself, and being around you edifies me in these aspects as well. I can only pray that faced with whatever obstacles, you will always remember that you have the resources within to overcome.

Tough as nails, love.


Okay, perhaps it didn't turn out as short as I thought it would be. Or as masculine.

postscript: this counts as a Valentine's note

Comments (4)

awww sweet note. <3

Like a tiny nails made out of steels right? hehe.. Happy Valentines love birds! =)

happy valentine's day peeps...

as you do not have twitter, it's high time you create one.